In order to frequently protect what is the function of cyclone separator equipment from effective operation, attention must be paid to maintenance and overhaul, judge the use and wear of filter bags, including deterioration, damage, aging, perforation and ash accumulation, check whether the filter bags are subject to friction and collision, whether the filter bags or dust are wet and sticky, and timely analyze and eliminate the causes.
For the maintenance of equipment in operation, we should do the following:
1. During maintenance, the poisonous and harmful gases in the system must be fully converted with air before entering into maintenance to prevent possible accidents.
2. When checking the operation, in order to prevent the equipment from being started, the operator shall carry the key of the operation panel and hang the "No Start" sign on the operation panel.
3. Switch off the main power supply
4. Box maintenance management
5. The maintenance work should not be operated by one person, and the lighting power supply should be safe voltage.
External maintenance: it refers to the inspection of paint, rain leakage, bolts and surrounding sealing. For high temperature and high humidity, in order to prevent condensation and ensure safety, generally there are rock wool, glass wool, polyphenyl ester and other insulation layers outside. After the insulation layer is wetted by rain, it will accelerate the corrosion of the box. Therefore, pay full attention to the dust remover placed in the open air whenever it rains.
what is the function of cyclone separator https://www.kaisenfilter.com/What-is-the-function-of-cyclone-separator.html